PROGRAMS & SERVICES
PROTECTION AND RECOVERY
CARING HEALING AND TEACHING FRAMEWORK
by: Danilo E. Ponce
Through the Protection and Recovery Program, CFSPI will empower children to
achieve their optimum level of development and build resilience to overcome adverse experiences.
PRP is using the CARING, HEALING and TEACHING Framework in helping and protecting children from any form of abuse and exploitation and cope with their untoward experiences through proper interventions.
PRP will support families to care and nurture their children. It will also assist families in gaining access to equal socio-economic opportunities, through referral and skills training. The family, as the child’s support system, will be equipped with apt knowledge, skills, and attitude to raise and
support their children through the modules of CFSPI.
A. RESIDENTIAL CARE SERVICES: CONSUELO HOME FOR GIRLS
1. Caring Services
Provision of safe and secured environment (Consuelo Home/ Shelter)
Provision of basic needs, medical, dental and clothing
Training on Safety Procedure
Home Life Skills
"Safety and Security"
Caring Goals: Provision of basis needs (food, clothing, shelter, etc.) and basic sense of security (certainty, continuity, predictability) to enable child/youth/family to feel a sense of control over themselves, others and the world, given the developmental context.
Healing Goals: Provision of physical, psychological, social and spiritual alleviation of disease, distress, disability, dysfunctional and disorder given the developmental context.
2. Healing Services
1. Individual Therapy Session
2. Counseling Session
3. Group Therapy Session
4. Spiritual Activities
5. Provision of Legal Services
6. Play Therapy Sessions
7. Referral for Psychological and Assessment and Treatment
8. Art Therapy Sessions
9. Parent-Child Encounter
10. Regular Case Conference
11. Healing Sessions (Cultural, art, dance, music and play)
12. Birthday Celebration
Teaching Goals: Provision of a sense of competence (knowledge, skills, attitudes, experiences) to master specific age-appropriate, and life tasks, given the developmental context.
3. Teaching Services
1. Adolescents Reproductive Session
2. Basic Integrated Theater Art Workshop
3. Educational Tour and Outdoor Activities
4. Age Appropriate Activities
5. Leadership Camp
6. Online Safety
7. Child Abuse Prevention session
4. Aftercare Programs
1. Conduct of home and school visits (3-6 months)
2. Provision of Identified Caring Healing and Teaching needs
3. Counselling Sessions
4. Referrals to agencies and LGU's for appropriate interventions
B. SURVIVORS SUPPORT SERVICES
C. PARENT'S SUPPORT SERVICES
*Strengthen target families thru:
- Child Sexual Abuse Prevention
- Trauma Informed Care
- Parent's Effectiveness Seminar
- Child Protection laws
- Online Safety
b) Healing Sessions